We set ourselves at little task over the Christmas Holidays to produce a Loft Trading Shawl. A versatile piece for either sex which can be worn several ways.
It was on stumbling across this beautiful piece of deadstock handwoven Irish Linen, that inspired us to do something very special with it. After laundering the cloth, we worked with a friend and one of Belfast’s most talented Clothiers, Patricia Grogan. Patricia has a BA Hons Degree in Fashion from the Art College in Belfast and a great understanding of our design process.
This beautifully woven and artistically crafted piece will be available on our web store at the end of January. If you would like to know more, please email us: [email protected]
– Black/White Weave with Multicoloured Stripes
– Deadstock Handwoven Irish Linen – Woven in Ireland
– 100% Organic Irish Linen with 100% Cotton Chambray
– Chambray Detailing and Denim Thread Stitching
– Matt Horn Buttons, Locked Edging and Rolled Hem
– Made in Belfast by Patricia Grogan